Thank you, Beautiful people :-)

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Selamat Hari Malaysia - Pandan Cupcakes Gula Melaka





Assalamualaikum and Hello :-)

Baking can be stress relieved sometimes but depends on the level of the baking difficulty.  I would go for something easy if I feel that I need some therapy other than stitching.  I have been wanting to bake this cupcake since I saw rima's pandan cupcake gula melaka. It looks pretty and the combo it self makes mr drooling *hiks*.  I had googled for the recipe and stumbled upon this blog : Pandan Cupcake Gula Melaka. Big Thanks  to Faeez for a wonderful recipe.


Since I want to make an express cupcakes, I used a AB Mauri sponge cupcake premix with vanila flavour,  The premix directions required to beat the sponge mix with egg, milk and melted butter, I add 2 tea spoon of pandan paste, 1/2 teaspoon of green colouring and substitute the milk with ms instant santan.  1/2 of the premix (250g) yield about 14 cupcakes. Then..Bake!




The swiss meringue buttercream recipe is quite easy actually and it does not melt when I leave the cupcake at room temperature for many hours.  Will definitely use this recipe in future.  Bon Appetite!



No comments: