Thank you, Beautiful people :-)

Monday, October 01, 2012

Inspirasi Inspirations



Salaams and Hello readers *smile*

It's time to browse page by page of Inspiration Magazine by Country Bumpkin hoping for a motivation to do some stitching hehehe..*mood berkraft yang lemau*.  I don't subscribe this magazine as it is quite expensive and only bought the issue that meet my craft interest such as ribbon and thread embroidery, cross stitch and stumpwork.


This magazine is available at local needle shop such as Yee Button, Cottage Patch and quilt gallery but also limited issue.  Inspirations offers craft enthusiast variety of creative project, complete with instruction and pattern paper. Most of the project featured are suitable for all level crafters from beginner to advanced level.  Ia adalah projek mampu buat yang me belum mampu nak buat *hiks*.  Here is my pick some of the craftylicious (ngee..suka-suka hati jer tulis)  project :-)


Berrylicious stumpwork looks so delicious


Ring pillow..cantikkan and I love the lace frills..


I love this cottage rose..delicate silk ribbon embroidery make me tempting *wink*


Very simple spider web rose make a sweet bookmark remind me to read more books


Blackwork art for a pouch..a project that I can add into my wishlist to sew for my nephews wedding next year..

No comments: